The Sketch Collab 2016 The Sketch Collab 2016

Nice work guys! Glad to see the collab is still going strong!

The Sketch Collab 2013 The Sketch Collab 2013

Thanks again for letting me be part of this and it's been a pleasure working with you guys!

Great job on your parts everyone and hope next year's will be just as awesome.

60 Frame Collab 5 60 Frame Collab 5

Great job everyone, all your parts were awesome. Thanks for letting me be part of this.

Zeebra responds:

I agree with you, everybody did a fantastic job and thank you for all the help and feedback you provided in the forum.

Super Sonic Test Super Sonic Test

I think most people are just downvoting this as it's a test. Personally, I thought the animation was well done, the music was fitting and the audio clips worked great. The only thing I didn't like so much was the subtitle boxes, but hey, it's only a test and it looked good overall.

I'll keep on lookout for your later works!

The Nokia Hands Collab The Nokia Hands Collab

I quite liked all the parts, however SpeedoSausage's made me laugh way too much. My only problem was with how there weren't many parts...but hey was still a good short flash!

Also, nice to see your collabs are still going strong Snowy!

SnowyBangers responds:

yeah it was a pity that there wasn't a lot on board, i actually had a few more wanted to join but chickened out without a trace :(

so yeah its nice to have a strong collab with a few awesome animators on board ;)

Game Under! Volume 5 Game Under! Volume 5

CrazyRock's message basically. Especially the last part. :3

Great work on the collab gentlemen, and good luck with any future projects you may be involved in and I hope to work with some of you again in the future.

SnowyBangers responds:

thanks champ :) can't thank you enough for your super smash bros parts ;)

Out Punched! Out Punched!

Haha, I found this actually quite funny. However, my only real problem was that the animation was not as smooth with the punches as I would have liked, but hey, that might be just done to personal preference.

smoothness is a bitch..

My Chickens (Test) My Chickens (Test)

It's actually quite good for your first flash in terms of animation. My only problem with it really was the absence of sound and story. Regardless, this is a good base for something bigger, so 4/5 from me. Hope to see more from you.

StevetheSnake responds:

Well thanks, that helps... But I promise that I will bring the best quality animations in the future, I have improved a LOT.

Samurai Seppuku Cats Samurai Seppuku Cats

I quite liked it! For a first flash the animation for this was quite good. I hope to see more from you.

ss infinte ss infinte

Not bad for a beginner.

I can see right away that you at least gave it a good shot at this, but try to beef up your frames a bit, like add extra animation to whats already there. Seeing how you're a beginner, you always have room to improve, so try to practise some more, then I'm sure you'd be good at it.